- To ensure that all orders are placed properly and on time.
- Release all orders for delivery.
- Check acknowledgments for accuracy in quantity and pricing.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Work hours are Monday- Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Salary depending on experience.
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to one of our staff members or fill an application below.
Why Choose Us
As a job seeker, you’re provided with a full range of assessment and support services to help you find the right employer.
From resume writing tips and mock interviews, we provide you with all the services you need.
We can help you find that perfect job for you.
Providing the best service means taking the time to listen and making a commitment to find the best candidate for each position.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.