Entry Level Safety Inspector
The core mission of this position is to maintain the effectiveness of the company safety program to the highest possible degree to ensure the safety of all employees.
- Conduct safety inspections to identify unsafe conditions and unsafe practices.
- Keep a log of observations and corrective actions.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to ensure corrective action items are completed in a timely manner.
- Identify maintenance needs to ensure safety of all manufacturing equipment.
- Assess and execute strategies to determine if safety practices are being followed.
- Assist the Safety Manager with the administration of the safety accountability program.
- Assist manufacturing personnel with safety training needs.
- Monitor performance of daily inspections to forklifts, cranes and other equipment.
- Work directly with the safety manger and manufacturing personnel to ensure compliance on both state and federal levels.
- General Safety knowledge
- General knowledge of a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office; Work, Excel, Power Point.
- Must possess 10-hour OSHA Certification or acquire within 6 months on assignment.
- Must possess CPR & First Aid Certification or acquire within 3 months on assignment.
- Must be energy driven and possess the ability to work independently and with others.
- Fluent English and Spanish desired.
- Superior work ethic and dedication to excellence & accountability.
- Salary depending on experience
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to one of our staff members.
Why Choose Us
As a job seeker, you’re provided with a full range of assessment and support services to help you find the right employer.
From resume writing tips and mock interviews, we provide you with all the services you need.
We can help you find that perfect job for you.
Providing the best service means taking the time to listen and making a commitment to find the best candidate for each position.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.