Product Digital Marketing/Website Content Manager
We are looking for an Accounting Manager for a local industrial client in Hobby area.
We are looking for a qualified Product Digital Marketing/Website Content Manager to join our client’s team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
We are looking for an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills who can perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content weekly for homepage and newsletter
- Edit, proofread and improve product descriptions
- Stage and Photograph high end products
- Ability to curate website collections so they look elegant and harmonious
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic such as Instagram/Facebook
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Website Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Photoshop
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with high end retail website experience nice, not necessary.
- Salary $65,000 – $80,000, depending on experience
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Project Manager
We are looking for a Vice President. Experience in management, sales, understanding financial reporting and analysis. Someone who has Sr. PM experience and could fulfill that role. Or a Sr. PM who has prepared himself or had the experience to move up to a VP.
Our client is a Design / Build, Electric Company, specializing in Manufacturing and Industrial facilities. The position requires strong Compliance and Knowledge of the NEC, Computer skills, AutoCAD (a plus), Estimating, Manpower scheduling skills, strong documentation skills, and good leadership skills.
Eight or more years experience in managing and bidding Design Build electrical projects.
A thorough understanding of electrical codes and standards.
Motor control & PLC knowledge, transmitters, pressure, level and other type of instrument use.
Valid Journeyman’s Licenses – Master Licensed Preferred.
Manage a positive and productive team environment.
Electrical Design, Load Calculations, Service Design, Voltage Drop, Conduit and wire Calculations.
Provide initial client contact to assess client needs for their facility or project.
Prepare a complete estimate / budget number with a detailed review of client requirements.
Provide a full range of services, management duties such as project planning, execution, job cost tracking and job closure processes.
Schedule project material and labor resources in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with project budgets and schedules, quality controls, design intent, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
Decision making concerning project cost, time and performance.
Marketing and developing new customers. Building a base of sustaining work.
Manage document controls and create monthly status reports.
Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
Document all violations, notify project management, recommend / implement corrective actions as required.
Manage and ensure proper implementation and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Salary $125K – $150K DOE.
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to one of our staff members.
Why Choose Us
As a job seeker, you’re provided with a full range of assessment and support services to help you find the right employer.
From resume writing tips and mock interviews, we provide you with all the services you need.
We can help you find that perfect job for you.
Providing the best service means taking the time to listen and making a commitment to find the best candidate for each position.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.