Product Digital Marketing/Website Content Manager
We are looking for an Accounting Manager for a local industrial client in Hobby area.
We are looking for a qualified Product Digital Marketing/Website Content Manager to join our client’s team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
We are looking for an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills who can perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content weekly for homepage and newsletter
- Edit, proofread and improve product descriptions
- Stage and Photograph high end products
- Ability to curate website collections so they look elegant and harmonious
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic such as Instagram/Facebook
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Website Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Photoshop
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with high end retail website experience nice, not necessary.
- Salary $65,000 – $80,000, depending on experience
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Project Manager
- Must have 15 years’ experience bidding Design/Build projects.
- Master Electrician.
- Experience with small commercial/industrial projects, not refinery projects is ideally what client wants.
- Salary $100,000 + bonuses and benefits.
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to one of our staff members.
Why Choose Us
As a job seeker, you’re provided with a full range of assessment and support services to help you find the right employer.
From resume writing tips and mock interviews, we provide you with all the services you need.
We can help you find that perfect job for you.
Providing the best service means taking the time to listen and making a commitment to find the best candidate for each position.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.