Personal Lines agent for an Insurance firm
We are looking for a Personal Lines agent for an Insurance firm in SE Texas.
This person will be responsible for generating new business production through outside sales, establishing business relationships, and extensive marketing outreach. The position requires a high energy person with a professional demeanor and great personality. Commercial Lines exp is a plus.
Preferred candidate will have the ability to build/establish relationships that will provide consistent referral business.
The job will entail setting up appointments with clients ranging from average to high-net-worth prospects, analyzing existing exposures, and presenting alternative insurance solutions and products. The ideal candidate will be able to handle both sales and the service on their book.
- Property & Casualty license required
- Independent, self-motivated, and high energy personality required
- Persistent desire to succeed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time sensitive tasks
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to market/quote/rate personal lines accounts
- Team player
- Basic Word and excel
- Spanish a plus
- Salary depending on experience
- To apply for this position please call 281-922-6000 or email your resume to one of our staff members.
Why Choose Us
As a job seeker, you’re provided with a full range of assessment and support services to help you find the right employer.
From resume writing tips and mock interviews, we provide you with all the services you need.
We can help you find that perfect job for you.
Providing the best service means taking the time to listen and making a commitment to find the best candidate for each position.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.